Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hi there :)

I'm a teenager from Minnesota. But, I love California, more than anything.
I'm 13 years old, and I love Fashion, and stuff.
Eveyone calls me a hipster, but I swear, I'm not.
Ummmmm...
I am going to be posting stuff on here like DIYS, tutorials, fashion/beauty posts, and stuff.. Basically whatever I want to that probably wouldn't or couldn't be posted on my Fashion blog: Fashion-Geekxoxo
Email me anytime at FashionGeek0@gmail.com for post requests, or anything!
I love helping people. <3
Here is a list of things I like, just so you can get the point of me:
Music:
One Direction
Ed Sheeran
Lana Del Rey
Sleeping With Sirens
Mayday Parade
Paramore
Pierce The Veil
The XX
AllStar Weekend
Forever The Sickest Kids
Passion Pit
Marina & The Diamonds
Breathe Carolina
~~
Other random things I like:
Instagram before videos
Nice people
Hippies
Flowers
Unicorns
Veggies (I'm a vegetarian)
Cats
Dimples
Music
Indie/Rock music
Tumblr
Flower Crowns
Sweat pants
Kitty whiskers (=^-^=)
California
Summer
High-Waist shorts
Brandy Melville & Pacsun
Watching football games
Boys who like the same stuff as me
Traveling
Coffee houses
Poetry
Helping people
Eye brows
Art
Palm Trees
Francisco Lachowski
Cara Delevigne
Fashion
Blogging

Hope you decide to stick around my new blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment