Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Into Autumn!


 "Why is fall so beautiful, though everything is dead?"

Already so gorgeous! The leaves have already started to change from green to orange, and I love it!

Fall, honestly is my favorite time of the year. 
What are my favorite parts about autumn?
The colors, the smells, the weather, the food & of course the fashion!

So what have I done to get ready for the flames of leaves? Here are my tips to get ready for fall!



Fashion:
This year, my favorite clothing articles for autumn are beanies, over-sized knitted sweaters, & leggings! Beanies are great, whether their a skater brand like Neff, or accessorized ones from Forever 21! 
Acne is an amazing brand for sweaters! Especially over-sized knitted ones! Although, it is a bit pricey! You can get similar sweaters at places like Forever 21. 
And for leggings, iWearSin has an amazing amount of printed leggings, with incredible patterns and prices! 

Food:
Apple & pumpkin everything with a dash of cinna mon!
A few of my favorite snacks to have in fall have to be caramel apples & apple cider! Maybe not together, that might be a little bit too much apple, but just in general, I feel like these are a couple needs to make it feel like fall! I love heading to the apple orchard to get some home made apple cider every year! Cold or warm, its perfect in the fall! 
Caramel apples are just always one of my favorites! You can add anything on them like peanuts, sprinkles, or really anything else that would taste delicious!

Scents:
Autumn just isn't finished without that apple orchard smell through out your house- Even if its not natural, a candle can make your house feel cozy and absolutely perfect for fall!
My two favorite places to shop for candles are Yankee Candle, and Bath & Body Works! Their scents are so strong, yet controlled and smell so perfect!
From Bath and Body Works, the 'Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin' scented candle & the 'Autumn' scented candle are my favorites! You can usually get the matching hand soap as well!
Yankee Candle also has a very good selection of autumn candles when the time of year comes around, and one of my favorite scents from them is the 'Salted Caramel' scented candle which is amazing for autumn as well!

Fall Must Haves:
Chapstick is something that I always have with me in the fall! With the colder weather, comes dry air, and chapped lips! And we don't want that, especially if we're trying to be flirty with the guys! I always carry my Baby Lips or peppermint Softlips, and yes, I know, PEPPERMINT? Its not winter! But I love it!
To tie together with the chapstick for your lips, I always have a scented Hand and body lotion with me! A good scent for fall is Twilight Woods from Bath & Body Works!
And one more thing I carry with me in autumn is my camera! Seems like much maybe? But there are always so many breathtaking images that you need to capture with all the changing colors, and beautiful landscape, you just never know when you'll want to snap a picture of it!

Lets me know what your fall must haves are by commenting, or snapping a picture on Instagram, and tagging it to #LacedDaisiesBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment