Friday, July 19, 2013

Review: One Direction Concert!

Last night, One Direction continued their 2013 Take Me Home tour in Minnesota in a stadium that holds about 27,000 people, and I got to be one of them.



So basically, this is how my day went:
at 5:30pm, I got on the light rail, downtown to where the stadium is. After getting off the light rail, which was also filled with so many Directioners, we all walked about a block, to the place the boys were performing.
So around 6pm we got to the stadium, we had to wait outside in 98 degrees, until finally getting inside at 7pm. At this point, most of us were freaking out, because we didn't think we'd make it by 7:30 which was show time.
I got inside and bought a tank top that says "Live While We're Young TMH tour 2013" on it, which I have to say, was quite pricey!
5 seconds of summer began performing at 7:30pm, which at that time, I was just entering the stadium. I went to the consessions to get a tank top at that time, then I literally ran to the bathrooms to change. Once I was changed, we went into the area where, at the time, 5SOS (One Direction's opening band) was performing. We got to out seats and enjoyed the show!
At around 8:45pm One Direction got on stage. By this point, I met the girl I was sitting by, who was my age, which was not hard to do at a One Direction concert, considering we payed to see these boys perform, and we were obviously both fans.
Once 1D came on stage, everyone started screaming, and crying, and me and the girl next to me were like, freaking out!
One Direction performed about 22 songs, including songs from Take Me Home & the deluxe, Up All Night & the deluxe, & Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus!
The boys answered 2 twitter questions which were funny! The questions were "Do a Minnesotan accent?" which the boys pernounced "Minnesotan" wrong, and allowed a girl to pronounce it for them! Lucky her!
The other question was one we all know, which was: "If you could, would you go back in time, or forward to the future?"
After the boys' performed, all 27,000 of us left! I got back on the light rail, at 12pm and it was so packed! It was unbelievable!
When I got home, I was having major post concert depression, but I'm so happy I got to go! <3

Review:
Prices: I honestly think that everything at a One Direction concert is over priced. As much as I love them, I have to say its true.
My tank top: $40.00
A Lemonaid: $7.00
Tickets: Prices varied from: $5000-$200
Programs: $20

Performance: The show was absolutely worth it! No matter how much you paid for your tickets, its all worth it because the boys perform so perfectly, and they keep the show going so smoothly!

Other than that: The show is perfect!

Comment below what the last concert you went to was, and if you have ever been to a 1D concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment