Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mall of America & ...Twerking Merchendise?!

TRIP TO THE MALL OF AMERICA?.!?
(Sweater- Twerk team- Urban Outfitters; Leggings- Black &Studded- Charlotte Russe)
Yes, Mall of America. But it's not really a big deal since I go to it every weekend and live near it!
Hey! Whats up? Happy Sund-
No. Not really. I hate Sundays.
Okay well it's Sunday. K.
I just got back from being at the Mall of America all day with one of my best friends, and I took what I would say are some pretty cute photos while I was there, but i'll let you take a look:
(Accessories wall- Forever 21)
(No Grumpy Cat Tee- Forever 21)
Tell me you do not want this shirt, because I know you can't say it. This top was on the mens side of F21 but I thought it would look cute anyways.
(Beanies- Forever 21)
Beanies are one of my favorite obsessions of Autumn and Winter! 
And for those of you who haven't been to the MOA, this is a picture from the third of four floors.
And below would be the amusement part, Nickelodeon Universe!
Let me see your photos from Mall Of America by tagging them to #LacedDaisiesBlog and tagging me @Flowarhs in the photo!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sense of fashion. You are so carefree and spirited. You seem like you are pretty fun to be around. Maybe you should check outFashion Online.

    ReplyDelete