Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trendin': Oversized sweaters!


  

Fall is a whole new season, which means a whole new category of trends!
There are always many of different trends, but there is one trend that I absolutely love, and I always am following. And that trend would be oversized sweaters:
Yeah, this may happen every year during this time, but it's a trend, and it's a great one!
You can get over sized sweaters pretty much anywhere from a vary of different prices, but my favorites are Acne, Forever 21, and American Apparel.
The mint colored sweater I have pictured to the right is from Ance Studios (http://acnestudios.com)
I have found many, many stores that carry over sized sweaters, but overall, Ance is my favorite. Yeah, they are very expensive for most people, but their sweaters are high quality and designer. They are totally worth their money, but still- $200 for a sweater!? Most of you are probably thinking that's a bit crazy. But, It's just an idea. There are many other places that you can get similar sweaters for much, much cheaper prices.
For example, you can find local stores, or big city stores. I found this really cute sweater with the blocked pattern and elbow cuffs at a New York warehouse store, online! (http://ny.racked.com/)
 I am unsure of the price of this sweater, but I am guessing that is is a little cheaper than the Acne Studios one. By looking at this sweater, I can assume that it is about $75-130. Yes, still expensive, but it isn't $300, that's for sure!
Other places you could shop at for these are:
American Apparel
Forever 21
Charlotte Russe
Brandy Melville
Top Shop

Let me see your oversized sweaters by tagging them to #LacedDaisiesBlog on Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment